Directions for Installing Stickers For All Books
If you purchase a downloaded book but live in a foreign country, we have the directions for installing the stickers for each book here on this page. Use the TRANSLATION button at the top of the page to put the directions in your native language.
Directions are already included in each book but we provide this page in case you want the directions translated to your native language.
If you purchased a download, you can get free pre-printed stickers by request using our contact form, mailed anywhere worldwide. Downloads include a printable sticker template, or you can easily improvise stickers using these directions.
PIANO IS EASY, CHRISTMAS CAROLS and THE BIG BOOK OF SONGS BY NUMBERS share the same directions:
DIRECTIONS FOR INSTALLING STICKERS FOR "PIANO IS EASY," "CHRISTMAS CAROLS" AND "THE BIG BOOK OF SONGS BY NUMBER."
- Look at your piano. There are two colors of keys, white and black. (Only part of a full keyboard is shown.)
- The black keys are arranged in groups of 2 and 3:
- C is the name of the first white key to the left of any group of two black keys:
- There is a special, single white key (one of the white keys named C) in the center of the piano keyboard, which is specifically called "Middle C." Only part of a full piano keyboard is shown.
- Note the location of Middle C on your piano for the next step.
- There is a set of numbered stickers in your package. Take the sticker marked 1 (one) and place it on the white key named Middle C. (Only part of a keyboard is shown.)
- Take the sticker marked 2 (two) and place it on the white key directly to the right of Middle C. Without skipping any white keys, finish placing the stickers (in rising numerical order) onto the white keys, moving to the right of the keyboard as you place each sticker.
You're ready to play the piano!
Directions for installing the stickers for "Favorite Hymns."
Follow the directions above to place the basic stickers on the keys, and then add these new ones:
LET’S ADD MORE STICKERS!
- There is a set of lettered stickers in your package. Take the sticker marked C and place it on the first white key named C below (to the left of) Middle C.
- Continue placing the lettered stickers on the white keys, moving to your right. Place the stickers in the following order: C D E F. Then place the stickers that have the underlined numbers 5 6 7. The sticker marked 7 should be on the first white key directly below (to the left of) Middle C (number 1.)
- Locate the sticker marked F, which you have already placed on the white keys. Place the sticker marked (F) (F WITHIN A CIRCLE) on the second white key to the left of a group of three black keys below Middle C. Place the remaining lettered stickers onto white keys in the following order: G A B.
- Place the lettered stickers onto the white keys so that they are in the following order: