This book is the easiest way to get your child started reading music!
This 50-page workbook holds dozens of small games that younger children will enjoy. Our introduction to the basic elements is fun -- the kids won't even know they're learning!
This book is the perfect preparation for any standard beginning piano textbook. It is the "missing step." No musical experience is required.
- Suitable for all ages
- Identical to the original printed version
- Includes printable template for PIANO BY NUMBER stickers
- Free pre-printed stickers sent worldwide if requested
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
- Download the PDF to your tablet or print the pages and play!
Below is a sample page from I CAN READ MUSIC. We begin by breaking the visual elements of sheet music down into easily understood, small bits of information that the child can use to decipher the page.
Distinguish the top and bottom line:
Children readily respond to this logical system, and slowly but securely start to relate the note on the page to the key on the piano.
Below is another sample page from I CAN READ MUSIC, where we acquaint the child with the “musical staff” and the circles which function as “notes.”
Is the note on the top or bottom line?
No extra graphic detail is given at this time (such as clefs, time signatures, stems, rhythm, etc.) It’s easy to learn about sheet music if the tasks are broken down into minute steps, and are made into games. I CAN READ MUSIC contains all the ideas and games you need to help children make the transition from Piano by Number to sheet music.
Buy One Get One Free
Buy Two Get Two Free
Buy Three Get Three Free
Buy Four Get Four Free
We'll email you FREE online access to the 54 minute video from Teach Yourself Piano. The video will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play and save these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
ONLINE ACCESS BONUS
- Identical to the Printed Version
- Includes online access to Audio Play Along Songs and Video
- Buy one ebook, get one free!
- Print the pages or use a tablet/laptop as shown below