The Piano Chord Dictionary is useful when you’re trying to play popular sheet music. You’ll need to know what all those chord symbols mean: Cm, Cm7, Cm7-5, Cdim, C+, C9, C11, C13, C7#5, C7 sus4....
This book deciphers the mysteries of chord symbols commonly found in popular sheet music, and delivers much more to the absolute beginner.
You can use the Piano Chord Dictionary even if you can’t read a note of music for the piano. With numbers, the process is very transparent and easy to play on your first try.
Plus, we give you acceptable substitutes for all complex chords.
This allows you to play difficult chords with ease by substituting a simpler, acceptable chord until you are ready for more complex chords.
- Includes 112 page printable PDF with all the complex chords
- Suitable for the older children and adults
- Includes printable sticker template
- Pre-printed stickers sent via surface mail WORLDWIDE if requested
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
BOGO: Buy one ebook and get a second ebook of your choice FREE! Just use the code #bogo at checkout.
MEDIA: We'll email you FREE online access to the 54 minute DVD from Teach Yourself Piano. This DVD is an overview of the entire Piano By Number system and will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play this video online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
If you order a printable PDF download, you can either print the pages yourself, or follow the example of the child in the photo below: use a tablet or laptop and play directly from the PDF without printing.
We'll also be glad to send you a letter via email if requested allowing you to print it at a commercial outlet like Staples or any print shop. You can also add your request to the SHOPPING CART NOTES on the Shopping Cart page. (Commercial printers require permission from the copyright holder to copy.)
HOW TO USE THE eBOOK BOGO
1. Add two eBooks to your shopping cart.
2. Go to your shopping cart, and then click CHECKOUT.
3. You'll notice a box on the right that asks for a DISCOUNT CODE.
4. Enter #bogo in the box. Click "Apply."