If you prefer playing Pop Songs that are familiar to you, look no further than POP SONGS BY NUMBER. You don't need to read music and no special musical skills are required.
The truth is, you can learn the basics of the piano from a pop song just as well as any piano textbook!
Explore songs by the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Country, Pop, the Gershwins and many other great bands, styles, eras, and performers, all presented in the easy-to-understand PIANO BY NUMBER format.
Play pop songs using the fun Piano by Number method. No musical experience or music reading is required to get started playing Piano by Number songs.
All melodies are played by the right hand, and are expressed in numbers so there is no need to read music.
Pop music is based on the “singer-songwriter” style of playing, the accepted format for all pop music at the piano. In this style, the melody is in the right hand (the numbers) and the chords (the letters, groups of three keys) are in the left hand.
With numbers, Pop Songs are easy to explore!
- Suitable for older kids and adults
- Identical to the original printed version
- Includes printable PDF of 186 page book with 38 pop songs
- Packed with songs that you can explore on your own
- Includes printable sticker template
- Free pre-printed stickers sent worldwide if requested
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
View Printed Version $19.95 (USA Only)
Pop Songs contains 38 songs
Buy One Get One Free
Buy Two Get Two Free
Buy Three Get Three Free
Buy Four Get Four Free
We'll email you FREE online access to the 54 minute video from Teach Yourself Piano. The video will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play and save these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
ONLINE ACCESS BONUS
Chords for Each Song
Get An Instant Printable PDF Download
- Identical to the Printed Version
- Includes online access to Audio Play Along Songs and Video
- Buy one ebook, get one free!
- Print the pages or use a tablet/laptop as shown below