The Printed Version of POP SONGS includes 38 fun, familiar songs. No musical experience or music reading is required to get started playing Piano by Number songs. All melodies are played by the right hand, and are expressed in numbers so there is no need to read music.
Pop music is based on the “singer-songwriter” style of playing, the accepted format for all pop music at the piano. In this style, the melody is in the right hand (the numbers) and the chords (groups of three keys) are in the left hand.
With numbers, pop songs are easy to explore.
Read HOW IT WORKS.
- Suitable for the older kids and adults
- Includes 186 page printed, illustrated book with 38 Pop Songs
- Packed with songs that you can explore on their own
- Includes pre-printed, easy peel-off PIANO BY NUMBER stickers
- Includes Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
- Free USA Shipping
Buy more than one title and save. Check out our collections here.
POP SONGS CONTAINS 38 SONGS:
We'll email you FREE online access to the 54 minute video from Teach Yourself Piano. The video will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play and save these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
Printed Books also include a hard copy of the CD and DVD.