The Piano Chord Dictionary is useful when you’re trying to play popular sheet music. You’ll need to know what all those chord symbols mean: Cm, Cm7, Cm7-5, Cdim, C+, C9, C11, C13, C7#5, C7 sus4..
Read HOW IT WORKS
This book deciphers the mysteries of chord symbols commonly found in popular sheet music, and delivers much more to the absolute beginner.
You can use the Piano Chord Dictionary even if you can’t read a note of music for the piano. With numbers, the process is very transparent and easy to play on your first try.
Plus, we give you acceptable substitutes for all complex chords.
This allows you to play difficult chords with ease by substituting a simpler, acceptable chord until you are ready for more complex chords.
- Includes 112 page printable PDF with all the complex chords
- Suitable for the older children and adults
- Includes printable sticker template
- FREE pre-printed stickers sent worldwide if requested
- BOGO: Includes a free ebook of your choice
- Identical to the printed version
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
- Delivered as a Printable PDF file
- Download the PDF to your tablet or print the pages and play!
You can get a free ebook with every ebook you purchase.
We'll email you FREE online access to the PIANO IS EASY Audio Play Along Songs and the 54 minute video from Teach Yourself Piano. The video will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play and save these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
- Includes online access to Audio Play Along Songs and Video
- Print the pages or use a tablet/laptop as shown below
Practice Piano Driving Your Car
The Effect Of Sugar On Piano Finger Muscles
Achieving Piano Finger Strength Using A Television
Machine vs. Human
Making Every Minute Of Adult Piano Practice Count
Introduction To Easy Classical Piano
Ballet of the Piano Hands
A Pianist’s Means of Expression
The Piano Zone
Tips For Adult Pianists
Introduction To Teach Yourself Piano
Vladimir Horowitz Stretching Exercise
The Complete Pianist
There Is No Shortcut To Piano Mastery
Singer-Songwriter Piano Method
Chord Piano Method