Turn that great big piano into an educational toy with these 30 fun piano games your child can play with you or by themselves. Counting, ear training verbal games, visual games, fingering games, humor games and chord games are explored in fun, interactive ways.
No musical experience is required and all the chords necessary are included in an appendix. Everything is presented in our easy-to-read Piano By Number format. Download the PDF to your tablet or print the pages and play!
- 30 fun games to play at the piano
- Includes printable template for PIANO BY NUMBER stickers
- BOGO: Includes a free ebook of your choice
- Identical to the original printed version
- Free pre-printed stickers sent worldwide if requested
- All chords needed are included within the book
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
- Delivered as a Printable PDF file
- Download the PDF to your tablet or print the pages and play!
GAMES FOR THE PIANO DOWNLOAD includes 30 games, 9 with Audio Accompaniment:
Games with Audio Accompaniment:
- FOURS: Student plays white keys four times each, from one to twelve. Try online here.
- THREES Same game but counting in groups of three.
- ADVENTURE with teacher’s directions. A rhythm game in which the child’s part is the simplest of all. ADVENTURE without teacher’s directions.
- HAPPY OR SAD: Kids identify the emotional quality of small passages (a group of notes ) or chords.
- WHICH WAY IS UP: Kids identify the direction in which the music is moving.
- NAME THAT SONG: A game show involving very familiar songs.
- FOLLOW THE LEADER: Kids have to observe and repeat the pattern that the teacher plays.
- FOURS WITH BLACK KEYS: A more complex version of the FOURS games which includes the black keys.
GAMES FOR THE PIANO: Also Includes 21 More Fun Piano Games:
2. Piano Dice Game
3. Mozart's Favorite Movie
4. Baseball, Kids and Piano
5. Chordomatic Piano Game
6. Finger Olympics for the Piano
7. Piano Fingering with Familiar Songs
8. Extreme Piano Games for an ADHD Child
9. Preschool Piano Games
10. Piano Practice Games
11. The Future Effect of Piano Games
12. Visual Piano Games and Exercises
13. The Impossible Game for Kid's Piano
14. ADHD Piano Games
15. Precursor Skill Piano Games
16. Piano Games to Play When All Goes Wrong
17. Follow The Leader Piano Games
18. Piano Hand Position Games
19. How to Create Games for the Piano
20. Toys and Accessories for A Fun Piano Lesson
21. Happy or Sad: Ear Training for Kids
You can get a free ebook with every ebook you purchase.
We'll email you FREE online access to the PIANO IS EASY Audio Play Along Songs and the 54 minute video from Teach Yourself Piano. The video will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play and save these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
PLAY ALONG SONGS
- Includes online access to Audio Play Along Songs and Video
- Print the pages or use a tablet/laptop as shown below
Preschool Piano Worksheets
Toddler and Preschool Piano Books
Preschool Piano Activities
Preschool Piano Lesson Plans
Kids Piano In The Preschool and Kindergarten Classroom
Piano For The Very Young
The Best Preschool Piano Method
What Is The Best Age To Start Piano?
Are My Kids Ready For Piano?
Is Preschool The Best Age To Start Piano?
Teaching Preschool Piano Visually
A Visual Approach To Children’s Piano
Preschool Piano Games
Piano For Babies
Best Age To Start Piano
Visual Preschool Piano
Start Kids With The White Keys
What Age Should You Start Piano?
Evaluating Preschool Piano Methods
Preschool Piano Roadmap
How To Develop Interest In The Piano
Beginner Piano Books for Kids
Piano Music Numbers
Piano Key Numbers
Preschool Piano Lessons Near Me
Preschool Piano Music
Preschool Piano Sheet Music
Easy Piano Songs for Beginners With Letters
Easy Piano Notes for Popular Songs
Play Piano By Numbers Books