No musical experience is required and all the chords necessary are included in an appendix. Everything is presented in our easy-to-read Piano By Number format. Download the PDF to your tablet or print the pages and play!
- 51 fun games to play at the piano
- Identical to the original printed version
- All chords needed are included within the book
- Includes printable template for PIANO BY NUMBER stickers
- Free pre-printed stickers sent worldwide if requested
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
GAMES FOR THE PIANO INCLUDES 51 GAMES:
GAMES FOR THE PIANO includes 51 games, 30 with Audio Accompaniment:
Games with Audio Accompaniment:
- FOURS: Student plgames with Audio Accompaniment:ays white keys four times each, from one to twelve. Try online here.
- THREES Same game but counting in groups of three.
- ADVENTURE with teacher’s directions. A rhythm game in which the child’s part is the simplest of all. ADVENTURE without teacher’s directions.
- HAPPY OR SAD: Kids identify the emotional quality of small passages (a group of notes ) or chords.
- WHICH WAY IS UP: Kids identify the direction in which the music is moving.
- NAME THAT SONG: A game show involving very familiar songs.
- FOLLOW THE LEADER: Kids have to observe and repeat the pattern that the teacher plays.
- FOURS WITH BLACK KEYS: A more complex version of the FOURS games which includes the black keys.
GAMES FOR THE PIANO: Also Includes 21 More Fun Piano Games:
2. Piano Dice Game
3. Mozart's Favorite Movie
4. Baseball, Kids and Piano
5. Chordomatic Piano Game
6. Finger Olympics for the Piano
7. Piano Fingering with Familiar Songs
8. Extreme Piano Games for an ADHD Child
9. Preschool Piano Games
10. Piano Practice Games
11. The Future Effect of Piano Games
12. Visual Piano Games and Exercises
13. The Impossible Game for Kid's Piano
14. ADHD Piano Games
15. Precursor Skill Piano Games
16. Piano Games to Play When All Goes Wrong
17. Follow The Leader Piano Games
18. Piano Hand Position Games
19. How to Create Games for the Piano
20. Toys and Accessories for A Fun Piano Lesson
21. Happy or Sad: Ear Training for Kids
Buy One Get One Free
Buy Two Get Two Free
Buy Three Get Three Free
Buy Four Get Four Free
We'll email you FREE online access to the PIANO IS EASY Audio Play Along Songs and the 54 minute video from Teach Yourself Piano. The video will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play and save these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
ONLINE ACCESS BONUS
Chords For Each Game
All the chords needed to make a simple accompaniment are included in the appendix, so anyone can accompany their child in the games. No music reading skills are needed to play the chords. See below.
- Identical to the Printed Version
- Includes online access to Audio Play Along Songs and Video
- Buy one ebook, get one free!
- Print the pages or use a tablet/laptop as shown below