Turn that great big piano into an educational toy with these 30 fun piano games your child can play with you or by themselves. Counting, ear training verbal games, visual games, fingering games, humor games and chord games are explored in fun, interactive ways.
No musical experience is required and all the chords necessary are included in an appendix. Everything is presented in our easy-to-read Piano By Number format. Download the PDF to your tablet or print the pages and play!
- 30 fun games to play at the piano
- All chords needed are included within the book
- Includes printable template for PIANO BY NUMBER stickers
- Free pre-printed stickers sent worldwide if requested
- FREE Piano By Number Mobile Phone APP
BOGO: Buy one ebook and get a second ebook of your choice FREE! Just use the code #bogo at checkout.
GAMES FOR THE PIANO CONTAINS 30 GAMES:
Games for the Piano contains 30 fun piano games, nine with audio accompaniment and plus 21 more!
GAMES WITH AUDIO ACCOMPANIMENT:
FOURS Student plays white keys four times each, from one to twelve.
THREES Same game but counting in groups of three.
ADVENTURE with teacher’s directions. A rhythm game in which the child’s part is the simplest of all.
ADVENTURE without teacher’s directions.
HAPPY OR SAD Kids identify the emotional quality of small passages (a group of notes ) or chords.
WHICH WAY IS UP Kids identify the direction in which the music is moving.
NAME THAT SONG A game show involving very familiar songs.
FOLLOW THE LEADER Kids have to observe and repeat the pattern that the teacher plays.
FOURS WITH BLACK KEYS A more complex version of the FOURS games which includes the black keys.
MORE GAMES IN THE BOOK:
1. Disguising Repetition
3. Piano Dice Game
4. Mozart’s Favorite Movie
5. Baseball, Kids and Piano
6. Chordomatic Piano Game
7. Finger Olympics
8. Piano Fingering With Familiar Songs
9. Extreme Piano Games for an ADHD Child
10. Preschool Piano Games
11. Piano Practice Games
12. The Future Effect of Piano Games
13. Visual Piano Games and Exercises
14. The Impossible Game for Kid's Piano
15. ADHD Piano Games
16. Precursor Skill Piano Games
17. Piano Games To Play When All Goes Wrong
18. Follow The Leader Visual Piano Games
19. Piano Hand Position Games
20. How To Create Games for the Piano
21. Toys and Accessories for A Fun Piano Lesson
MEDIA: We'll email you FREE online access to both the GAMES FOR THE PIANO Play Along Songs and the 54 minute DVD from Teach Yourself Piano. The DVD will show you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play these online on any device on our Vimeo channel.
All the chords needed to make a simple accompaniment are included in the appendix, so anyone can accompany their child in the games. No music reading skills are needed to play the chords. See below.
Piano by Number is a unique visual reference formula for the piano. This is the best opportunity to explore the piano keyboard without the added difficulty of reading music. Our stickers provide an easy learning visual reference point on the piano that generates enthusiasm and confidence. A good start opens the doors to a lifetime of further interest!
If you order a printable PDF download, you can either print the pages yourself, or follow the example of the child in the photo below: use a tablet or laptop and play directly from the PDF without printing.
HOW TO USE THE eBOOK BOGO
1. Add two eBooks to your shopping cart.
2. Go to your shopping cart, and then click CHECKOUT.
3. You'll notice a box on the right that asks for a DISCOUNT CODE.
4. Enter #bogo in the box. Click "Apply."