150 illustrated pages with 134 familiar songs from Jingle Bells to London Bridge for the piano! The Big Book of Songs makes use of the black AND white keys. (Piano Is Easy has songs on the white keys only.) In addition, The Big Book of Songs contains chord symbols (chords are groups of three keys played with the left hand) so that you can begin playing with both hands. If you’ve mastered Piano Is Easy, you’ll love this book next!
- Suitable for older children and adults
- Packed with ALL the familiar songs to explore
- Includes pre-printed, easy peel-off PIANO BY NUMBER stickers
- Free shipping in the USA
- Printed book customers also receive a hard copy of the Teach Yourself Piano DVD. We also automatically send MP4 (video) files via email in case you want that format. You can play these files on any device.
- (View download PDF version.)
- We'll email you a password for FREE access to the following online learning tools:
1) Teach Yourself Piano Vimeo Video Site, a 54-minute video of the entire Piano By Number system that will teach you how to play all 12 major and minor chords. You can play this video on any device.
2) Piano By Number Mobile App, a fun mobile app game that will have kids playing songs like Jingle Bells and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star on our numbered keyboard in no time! As you play, Mambo the Jumping Monkey jumps to the correct key if you play correctly, but if you make a mistake and play the wrong key...well you'll just have to wait and see! Play the whole song correctly and receive a prize!
Buy more than one title and save! Check out our collections here!
Piano by Number is a unique visual reference formula for the piano. This is the best opportunity to explore the piano keyboard without the added difficulty of reading music. Our stickers provide an easy learning visual reference point on the piano that generates enthusiasm and confidence. A good start opens the doors to a lifetime of further interest!
The Big Book of Songs contains 134 Songs:
ABC Song | Abba Dabba Honeymoon | Alouette | Alphabet Song | Amazing Grace | America | Angels We Have Heard on High | Annabel Lee | Annie Laurie | Anvil Chorus | Auld Lang Syne | Aura Lee | Away in a Manger | Baa Baa Black Sheep | Banks of the Ohio | Barbara Allen | Barcarolle | Battle Hymn of the Republic | Billy Boy | Birthday Song | Blow the Man Down | Blue Bells of Scotland | Bridal Chorus | Bringing in the Sheaves | Buffalo Gals | Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie | Carry Me Back to Old Virginia | Clementine | Cockles and Mussels | Country Gardens | Deck the Halls|
Down by the Riverside | Down in the Valley | Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes | Drunken Sailor | The Entertainer | Fantasie Impromptu | Farmer in the Dell | First Noel | Flow Gently Sweet Afton | For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow | Frère Jacques | Funiculi Funicula | Fur Elise | Go In and Out the Window | God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen | God Save the Queen | Good King Wenceslas | Grandfather’s Clock, Green Grow the Lilacs | Hail to the Chief | Happy Farmer | Hark the Herald Angels Sing | Hatikvah | Hava Nagilah | He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands | Hearts and Flowers | Home Sweet Home | Home on the Range | Hush Little Baby
I Gave My Love A Cherry | I Love You Truly | In the Gloaming | It Came Upon A Midnight Clear | Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair | Joy to the World | Kumbayah | La Cucaracha | La Donna E Mobile | La Paloma | Largo by Dvorak | Lavender’s Blue | Listen to the Mocking Bird | Little Buttercup | Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming | Loch Lomond | Lonesome Valley | March Slav | Merry Widow Waltz | Michael Rowed the Boat Ashore | Mulberry Bush | My Bonnie | My Old Kentucky Home | My Wild Irish Rose
Nearer My God to Thee | O Christmas Tree | O Come All Ye Faithful | O Holy Night | O Little Town of Bethlehem | Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be | Oh Susanna | Oh Them Golden Slippers | Old Folks at Home | Old King Cole | Old MacDonald Had A Farm | Onward Christian Soldiers | Over the River and Through the Woods | Polly Wolly Doodle | Polovetzian Dance | Pomp and Circumstance | Pop Goes the Weasel
Red River Valley | Rock of Ages | Rockabye Baby | Row Your Boat | Sailing | Santa Lucia | Scarborough Fair | She Wore a Yellow Ribbon | She’ll Be Coming Round the Mountain | Shortning Bread | Silent Night | Star Spangled Banner | Streets of Laredo | Sweet Betsy from Pike | Swing Low Sweet Chariot | Take Me Out to the Ball Game | Taps,Ten Little Indians | This Old Man
Three Blind Mice | Toora Loora Loora | Tramp Tramp Tramp the Boys Are Marching | Twelfth Street Rag | Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star | Up on the Housetop | Vilia | We Three Kings | We Wish You a Merry Christmas | When Irish Eyes Are Smiling | When the Saints Go Marching In | Yankee Doodle | Yellow Rose of Texas